[thechat] mozilla easter egg

Bruce Heerssen bruce at heerssen.com
Mon Nov 19 10:49:13 CST 2001

On Monday 19 November 2001 07:44, Olly Hodgson wrote:
> [...]

I just plugged 'about:netscape' into NN4.7 and got: "Whatchew talkin' 'bout,
Willis?" I got the same thing for about:gecko. Neither one works for mozilla.

I looked at the source code and the word 'blink' is in a <blink> tag. But it
doesn't blink. Maybe it's the malformed HTML. My version doesn't have the
disclaimer that deke mentioned.

-Bruce