[thechat] mozilla Easter egg

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Wed Nov 21 11:13:52 CST 2001

At 8:26 PM -0500 11/20/01, Bruce Heerssen wrote:

>On Monday 19 November 2001 13:04, Ron White wrote:
>>  Has anyone tried about:microsoft or anything along those lines? I tried it
>>  in 4.08 and got nuttin' but a ?
>>
>anything but about:mozilla or about: gets me "Whatchew talkin' 'bout, Willis?"
>
>Mozilla/4.77 [en] (X11; U; Linux 2.4.3-20mdk i686)

Try about:fishcam

That used to take you to a page on the netscape site that had a web
cam pointed at their fish tank. There used to be a lot of them. In
older versions, if you type about:jwz it would take you to Jamie
Zawinski's site. This might not work any more - IIRC, that was NN2 or
NN3.

bob

--
bob davis