[thechat] We're Gettin' a Dog!

javier velasco (mantruc) lists at mantruc.com
Tue Nov 27 13:08:20 CST 2001

hi Sal, and cheers for your election

i used to have a golden retriever when i was a lil boy, we caled him 'yeller' after the
old disney movie 'old yeller'. we had it till he was about 9, one day he ran out of the
house and we never found im again, we assume he was stolen :( ...  but that was like 10
years ago!

retrievers are very intelligent dogs, ours had already learned how to open doors by
hanging on the knob ans swinging from one side to the other, he ate like a whole troop
too.

have fun with your pup, and give him lots of space to run arround, or give him constant
walks

--
Javier Velasco
Information Architect