[thechat] Win2k Net access problem

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Wed Nov 28 13:56:09 CST 2001

> Right, gotcha. Try enabling Netbios over TCP in the TCP/IP
> advanced settings.

I assume that you mean:
right-click My Network Places
Properties
(menu option) Advanced - Advanced Settings

See last to screen caps at http://www.hotfootmail.com/mnp.html

Did that as you can see on the screen caps.  NetBEUI was above TCP/IP.
Rebooted.  No change.

I have NetBEUI running because it's the only way I could get this
computer to see the other computers and their disks/printers on my LAN.

So, this change didn't work.  Other suggestions?

-Hugh