[thechat] war phase 2

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Wed Nov 28 18:32:04 CST 2001

Ok, now that is a statement I can fully agree with...

Thanks,
Ron White

<>
 my statement about how I think that abolition - a bold
declaration (a la - "we will go to the moon within this decade") that "these
fucking things are monstrous, and we can kill people plenty well without
them. we are abolishing them outright, and we intend for that to happen
within [5|10|15] years. This bold statement of purpose would of course have
to be agreed to by all the nuclear powers in the world. And that's the "we"
I'm talking about.

This is how I envision something like that happening.
<>