[thechat] Portland? Me too! Me too! (also: PMIDG meeting 12/5)

Ben Henick persist1 at io.com
Mon Dec 3 05:45:33 CST 2001

Hugh,

I'm also on the list of evolters from Portland; I'd like to invite or be
invited depending upon the circumstances.  I'm good friends with my inbox,
so don't hesitate to say 'hi.'

Beyond beervolt, I might add that on 5 Dec. there's a presentation/panel
on Web Standards held by the Portland Multimedia|Internet Developers
Group.  Nick Finck and Ross Olson will be presenting.

--
Ben Henick
Web Author At-Large              Managing Editor
persist1 at io.com                  bmh at digital-web.com
--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?"
"I think so, Brain, but... (snort) no, no, it's too stupid."