[thechat] New Product?

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Mon Dec 3 22:29:06 CST 2001

>Well at least none of the anti-virus companies can patent it now, since its
>no longer an unarticulated idea :-)

What about a version that'll stop, humiliate, and/or actively block
people sending bulk mail with every recipient in the TO: or CC:
fields? I've now got a template email to 'thank' people for this, but
perhaps you could sell a script to MS as an Outlook enhancement?

A paper clip message like: "It looks like you're trying to @#$@#$@#
off anyone with half a brain who respects their privacy and
understands how to send an email. Would you like me to BCC: the
4,234,523 recipients rather than CC: them?"

With friendly yes/no options along the lines of: "Yes please, I'm
very sorry and stupid." and "No, please electrocute me by surging
10,000 Volts through the keyboard, then BCC anyhow."

I'll do the script for pleasure, you get the royalties. :)

Cheers
Andrew

--
Andrew Forsberg