[thechat] LotR

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Tue Dec 4 14:58:32 CST 2001

I dunno Kev,

My expectations are pretty low following the last two animated efforts -
so I'm thinking the new LotR will probably be okay for me!

You think it could be worse that the Rankin/Bass "Hobbit"?

... and you should have heard the discussion's when Ralph (Fritz the
Cat) Bakshi was announced to do the last animated LotR!!  {I probably
have a pre-release promo brochure lying around somewhere.}

I think I'll wait and rent 'Potter' - but probably drag my son out to
LotR.

RonL.

(Former co-editor of [what was most likely] one of the largest
Middle-Earth newsletters ever.)