Mines and minds and mimes (was Re: [thechat] IT is here!)

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Dec 5 11:44:55 CST 2001

Had a friend who, when we first met, mentioned attending the 'Colorado
School of Minds' which seemed, at least, unusual, and possibly even
arrogant. What a name! 'School of Minds' indeed!

He was a geologist. Y'know, folks who make  a professional study of stuff
that's underground. Like, mines. And stuff.

I never said a word. Which makes me a mime, right? Coronado School of Mimes.
Meets at the Coronado Brewing Company. They keep kicking us out for being
too noisy.

joel