[thechat] Comp Games, was: Damn

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Fri Dec 7 00:52:54 CST 2001

>What's hard fro me is a highly addictive game called Civilization and I just
>got the new version, which is WAY Kewl!

It's Friday early evening in Auck, NZ. A martini with a lime twist,
and Rogue Spear Black Thorn. Wooot!

Civ never really did it for me. I used to quite like Sierra adventure
games when I was v. young though.

The first game I got totally involved in was a variant of invader
when I was a flatting undergrad. A few flatmates would sit round with
a bottle or two of vodka and play tag-team in a big-old concrete
converted warehouse. Bloody mindless, but pair that with Johnny Cash,
the Flying Burrito brothers, Nancy Sinatra, and the Stooges...
Sheesh, those were good days.

What're you playing?

Cheers,
Andrew