[thechat] KPMG saga continues

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Dec 7 07:04:04 CST 2001

Search Google for "KPMG theme song". Guess whose site is #1? ;)

I've got more updates on the issue. I'm building a "KPMG resource centre"
on my site :))

Seriously, this has got to rank up there with BT demanding royalties for
hyperlinks as far as PR disasters go.

There's even a conspiracy theory out now that this was just a grand ploy to
get thousands of people to link to them so that their Google pagerank
(along with traffic to their site) would skyrocket. People (like me) are
now linking to them using words such as "morons", "idiots", "braindead",
etc. Google's going to lap it up.

Of course, that's just silly, but it makes an interesting theory
nevertheless :D

Madhu

Madhu Menon
madhu at members.evolt.org