[thechat] Ancient computers (was: IT is here!)

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Dec 7 10:05:35 CST 2001

Hmmm . . . while I extend my sincerest sympathy, I've managed to be handed a
pretty good arrangement where I think the loss of my laptop would be only an
inconvenience. Company's laptop, insured well, with everything synchronized
on the network and/or my Palm Pilot.

Anyone think of a reason that its loss would be more than a minor
inconvenience? If I'm sticking my head in the sand I guess I oughta know it.

spinhead