Books? was [RE: [thechat] Fwd: RE: [WD]: Re: [WD] Using Java applets]

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Fri Dec 7 14:49:07 CST 2001

Hi Madhu,

WCIS? (What Can I Say?) ... there are assholes in every culture ...
['Course ... We tend to grow 'em a tad bigger over here!]   ;-)

... but ... on a tangentially related topic ...

Can I bug you for a list of some worthwhile Indian authors/books worth
reading?

That might <hangs head here because he can't read anything else> have
decent English translations?

I might have a Bhagavad-Gita and/or a Kama Sutra laying around the house
- but that's probably the extent of my Indian collection. ... Ummm ...
assuming those *are* Indian, of course.

RonL.
(Who once-in-a-while realizes he can tap on people by asking for book
references in order to get small glimmers into their cultural view of
the world.)

Hmmmm ... maybe I should bug Javier as well? ... and Henny? ... and
Elfur? ... and  ....???