[thechat] Red Hat keeps locking

Chris and Danielle Johnston cdjohnston4 at rogers.com
Thu Dec 13 18:53:57 CST 2001

I am not quite sure what you mean. I installed Red Hat 7.1 then upgraded
to 7.2. I then installed Ximian in order to get Evolution 1.0. But when
the computer locks, I can't get to any other terminals, I literally
can't do anything, the entire computer just locks.

If you mean that I should try those terminals when the computer is
running, I am a little lost as to what that will tell me.

Still confused,

chris