[thechat] Red Hat keeps locking

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Thu Dec 13 19:02:18 CST 2001

I think Dan thought you were having trouble with your 'install' -- as
in trouble installing Red Hat. But you meant trouble with your
'install' -- as in, your installed linux operating system is giving
you trouble.

Have you been keeping up to date with system patches? Perhaps ximian
is going mental because something else it relies on has a bug? there
may be some system patches you could apply.

You have my sympathy. It doesn't sound like fun.

--
Andrew Forsberg
---