[thechat] Linux floppy/net install?

Chris and Danielle Johnston cdjohnston4 at rogers.com
Thu Dec 13 23:16:19 CST 2001

The problem is not really with BSD, although I would prefer something I
am comfortable with, it is more that I was not the one who set up the
computer and therefore, I am not sure as to what all is running on the
computer. Plus, I know how to install things for Linux and don't have a
clue about BSD.

chris