[thechat] Re: thechat digest, Vol 1 #233 - 24 msgs

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Dec 14 04:19:38 CST 2001

At 10:16 PM 12/13/2001, rudemeister typed these words:

>woohoo!!   pardon me while i toot my own horn here
>(not really worthy of mention in Community News)
>
>naturally, the first thing i did was an ego search, and voilà --

Ah, a fellow ego-surfer :)

I've got an eclectic collection of posts ;)

Here I am asking for tips on Moral Kombat (1994)

<http://groups.google.com/groups?q=g:thl2593498034d&hl=en&selm=m_menon-110994042748%40mg4_65.its.utas.edu.au>

Here I am asking for www sites, ftp sites, and gopher (*gasp!*) sites with
adult jokes - 1994

<http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Madhu+Menon&hl=en&rnum=4&selm=m_menon-201094174916%40mg4_28.its.utas.edu.au>

Here I am asking about card counting systems in Blackjack (I now an expert,
btw) - 1995

<http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Madhu+Menon&hl=en&rnum=10&selm=m_menon.18.003F83F2%40postoffice.utas.edu.au>

Here I am gushing about Dune 2 being the greatest strategy game of all time
- 1995

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Madhu+Menon&start=10&hl=en&rnum=11&selm=m_menon.15.0156F377%40postoffice.utas.edu.au

Hmmm... none of my posts about Modula 2 and C++ seem to be indexed.

Unfortunately, too many of my posts were to the University news server,
which is course not public.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon