[thechat] Red Hat keeps locking

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Fri Dec 14 11:15:35 CST 2001

i'm not saying i wouldn't suggest it :)

you should use what you like using the best.. Personally, I've switched
from being a die-hard GNOME person to KDE in the last 2 months.. It
comes with redhat, and gnome applications work with it too for the most
part.

my problem with ximian is that their stuff always seems to be in
development and doesn't run as well as *i personally* think software
should run..