[thechat] Audio burning with Easy CD Creator 5

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Fri Dec 21 12:06:32 CST 2001

We have HP Pavilion machines that shipped with Teac CDR drives...hopefully
that doesnt mean we cant use HP software on HP machines with 3d party
drives.

I installed it on a Dell with one of the HP/Teac drives and it doesnt want
to work.
Installation completes, prompts for a reboot, and after restarting the
software wont begin.
Something named mycd.exe is seen in the task list, but no app ever launches.

--Sal