[thechat] pilot's license, anyone?

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Wed Dec 26 20:18:23 CST 2001

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

Got the message?  My dad taught me to fly 35 years ago - Beachcraft
Bonanza (the "V" tail jobbie) and life was _wonderful_ for the next
few years I flew.  I just wish I had the time etc. to re-certify and
get active again.  There's _nothing_ like being up front - looking
straight forward out the window, not sideways in seat 34F.

Uh, am I emphatic enough?

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

You'll never regret it.  And when you get ready to fly on your own,
it can be cheap in a good ultra-lite.  Or look for a partnership
in a small 'real' plane.  Many ways to keep going.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

I fly about 250,000 miles a year.  Unfortunately they're in
seat 5C - I really miss the cockpit.

-Hugh