[thechat] LOTR!

iris laren4 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 12:50:01 CST 2001

sorry to come in so late on this.  i'm currently
enjoying a white christmas at my parents' in germany
but i don't get a go on my father's computer very
often.

went to see LoTR with my english boyfriend here in
germany on the 20th, english version but the elvish
had german subtitles.  very bizarre.

a friend took her 10 year old son and he told her off
when she tried to cover his eyes when it got too
scary.  he said he knows he'll have nightmares but
it's well worth it.

personally i thought it was fantastic.  i was totally
exhausted at the end it.  what a ride!

have a safe journey into 2002 everyone.

iris

=====