[thechat] LOTR locations

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Jan 4 14:49:21 CST 2002

> Okay, having decided to put off buying a DVD player
> until LotR comes out on DVD I haven't even looked into
> them at all. What in the world are you guys talking
> about with multi-zone and multi-region. Anyway?
>
> Terry

Virtually all DVDs are produced first as 'zone 1' which is the standard US
format. You're SoCal, aren't you?

Only piece of electronics I've bought at the Price Club/Costco in years is
our DVD player. Nice Pioneer (less than $200) which we're very happy with.

joel
dreamer easy in the chair that really fits you