[thechat] Re: [thelist] Beervolt - Oregon/Portland area

Ben Henick persist1 at io.com
Sun Jan 6 18:41:29 CST 2002

On Sun, 6 Jan 2002, Hugh Blair wrote:

> In case someone missed it, I'd like to remind y'all about the possible OR
> Beervolt.  I'm headed there in about 2 hours, so if we can get this put
> together it would be great.

I'm open to ideas, though I'll be flat broke for the next few days.  In
any case, getting to the McM's in Forest Grove (or anywhere else within
reason) isn't too much trouble for me...

If some firm plan is put together, let me know offlist, as I'm on
digest...

--
Ben Henick
Web Author At-Large              Managing Editor
persist1 at io.com                  bmh at digital-web.com
--
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?"
"I think so, Brain, but... (snort) no, no, it's too stupid."