[thechat] Silk?

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Mon Jan 7 17:18:20 CST 2002

Hey, as I'm sitting here drinking a glass of chocolate soy milk, I
thought I'd ask y'all...

Have you ever tried Silk?

Those of you that know me will be able to assure the others that I'm
far from a health freak (though I gave up smoking a week ago....),
and even you might not know that I don't like milk (can't stand
it...ugh...). I like this stuff though.  It's the only soy milk I've
ever tried.

My girlfriend bought it since she loves milk, she loves chocolate
(isn't that axiomatic?), but doesn't like the fat. She also likes all
of the isoflavones (no, I don't know what the hell they are) that are
in it, since they are supposed to be really good for women.  Anyway,
it's supposed to be really good for you, and there's nothing bad in
it.

I just like the way it tastes. Kind of like melted fudge-cicles (or
fugicles, if you say it the way I do). Pretty damn good.

They have a whole line of stuff.

http://www.whitewave.com/index.php?id=34

You can nuke the chocolate silk to make hot chocolate too...mmmmmm.
Heather's even got my Mom drinking it now. According to Mom, the
vanilla tastes great on cereal in the morning.

bob
--
bob davis
bobd at members.evolt.org