[thechat] Now what! (Microsoft investigating alleged flaw in IEbrowser)

Olly Hodgson gnarly at punkass.com
Wed Jan 9 05:17:12 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Forsberg" <andrew at thepander.co.nz>
Subject: RE: [thechat] Now what! (Microsoft investigating alleged flaw in
IEbrowser)

> Funny that, innit? I remember when said muckety mucks wouldn't touch
> apple or amiga machines *because* they had sound and a GUI.

I have an Amiga on my PC now. My old A1200 died horribly[1], so when I found
AIAB [2] I jumped on it and now I get to play all my old games (stunt car
raer last night) and use all my old apps (Mmmm Photogenics, although thats
on Linux, Win, and WinCE now), and even test on Amiga browsers. Sorted.

> The bitter irony. :)

:-)

Olly.

[1] Perhaps a minor exaggeration - it simply wouldnt work one day so I got a
PC instead. The A1200 was expanded to hell and back, put into a tower case,
faster processor, big RAM, the works, so I was a little upset when it just
stopped completely :-(
[2] http://aiab.emuunlim.com/