[thechat] Re: Does anyone know where this is?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Thu Jan 10 16:29:31 CST 2002

Hi Cheryl,

Absolutely on the mark!

[.. with 'park' as a hint, I was able to find a corroborating photo ...]

It's the Reformation Monument in Geneva:

http://members.aol.com/mat/photo/geneva.htm

<snip>.Monument de la Reformation, in the park, promenade des Bastions.
The Reformation Monument was built in 1917 along a 16th-century rampart,
beneath the walls of the old town on promenade des Bastions. The
monument, which is 100 yards (91m) long, represents John Knox, Calvin,
Theodore de Beze, and Guillaume Farel--the four Genevese reformers.
Other statues include Cromwell, the Pilgrim Fathers, and on either end,
Luther and Zwingli.
</snip>

;-)

RonL.