[thechat] new topic - hypnosis

R.Livsey R.Livsey at cache-22.co.uk
Fri Jan 11 03:49:54 CST 2002

> Bob, I've never smoked in my life. Well, cigarettes. And no
> not weed either... <shhhh>I've smoked the occasional [1 a
> year] cigar.</shhhh> My Mom is a smoker and I always hated
> it.
>
> -d

This just made me think, of all the people I know who smoke non (or
hardly any) of their parents smoke and of all the non smokers among us
most have parents who smoked.
Probably doesn’t work on the grand scheme of things as in the more
destitute areas it seems everyone smokes, but at least among my friends
there seems to be a link.

Could have something to do with that the people who have parents who
smoked and saw how hard it was/is to give up lessens the appeal?

R.Livsey

---