[thechat] good article on processes, problem solving, and teaching old dogs new tricks

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Jan 16 17:06:51 CST 2002

> "Stubbies" are actually two things (meaning depends on context) -- either
> brand of dependable if unattractive work shorts,

They sold 'em in the US for, oh, about 8 minutes back in the early 70s. I
missed out. I love 'em.

> or a short-necked bottle of
> beer (usually holding 375ml, or sometimes 345).

I was afraid of that. DO NOT DRINK BEER FROM SMALL CONTAINERS. You will
injure yourself, making repeated trips to the bar to refill, or worse,
you'll end up owing your server a large tip. ALWAYS DRINK YOUR BEER FROM THE
LAEGEST CONTAINER AVAILABLE UNLESS YOU'RE CURRENTLY BATHING IN THE LARGEST
CONTAINER AVAILABLE.