[thechat] Re:[thechat]LoA

Dan C danwsb at home.com
Thu Jan 17 16:31:52 CST 2002

> Anything Monty Python, movies, old episodes, dead parrots, what have you
[snip]
> Any suggestions for adding to this list would be appreciated.

If you like Python, it would behoove you to buy the full series of Fawlty
Towers on DVD. Incredible series created by John Cleese. I would reccomend
buying it from http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/ , which has EXCELLENT prices,
and FREE_WORLD_WIDE_SHIPPING! Plus, Towers is on sale right now. Or was when
I ordered it a few weeks back....

I would also reccomend pi if you're into math / science, and please, it's
for your own good, go out and see Momento. Momento is quite easily the best
film I have ever seen, though after watching it 6 or 7 times in succession
it becomes stale. I would reccomend getting a long rental on this, rather
than buying, as you WILL watch it 6 to 7 times in rapid succession in order
to understand everything, but after that the only showings you will give
will be to expose friends to this masterpiece.

-Dan