[thechat] Re:LoA

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Thu Jan 17 16:37:09 CST 2002

Whew!<Relief!>
I thought I might be going a little too far out on a limb with the
Victor Borge and Spike Jones stuff.  Coolio!  (And very glad I'm not the
only wacko out here who knows about this stuff!)  ;-)

Ah - but 'Rocky Picture' just isn't the same without a community viewing
... and your Cleveland Plain Dealer, and toast, and shopping bag full of
other goodies ... I fear it's a film that doesn't work well at home on a
small screen.

<Reminder>
A lot of public libraries (here in big city USA) have this kind of thing
on CD, VHS (and maybe even DVD these days as well - I haven't checked
lately) -- it's a great way to check out some of the "classic" stuff
without investing any cash.
</Reminder>

RonL.
(Yeah - I've been "on the list" for various things at vintage record
shops too!)