[thechat] Australian Summer

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Jan 18 00:10:23 CST 2002

My thoughts exactly. We always had to remember to leave a car window open a
crack when we got home. If you ran the air conditioner all the way home and
cooled the inside of the car too much, and if your window seals were still
good, the heat would pressurize the interior until a window blew out.

I don't live in Texas any more. Don' wanna.

joel