[thechat] Re:[thechat]LoA

Jeremy Ashcraft ashcraft at 13monkeys.com
Fri Jan 18 00:38:59 CST 2002

> If you like Python, it would behoove you to buy the full series of Fawlty
> Towers on DVD. Incredible series created by John Cleese. I would reccomend
> buying it from http://www.dvdboxoffice.com/ , which has EXCELLENT prices,
> and FREE_WORLD_WIDE_SHIPPING! Plus, Towers is on sale right now. Or was when
> I ordered it a few weeks back....

Not so much of a classic comedy show, but my girlfriend turned me on to
Father Ted and just bought me Season 1 on DVD, with Season 2 expected in
March.  If any of my fellow 'mericans get BBC America on cable(yes, I
know Father Ted was on Channel 4), i'd highly recommend finding out when
Father Ted is on next.

"What do you say to a cup of tea, Father Jack?"
"FECK OFF CUP!"

--

jeremy
http://www.webhack.com