[thechat] Momento (Was: How could LoA be a subject for sooooo long?) (Becomes: SXSW)

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Mon Jan 21 00:46:00 CST 2002

On 2002.01.17 23:03, matthew garrett wrote:

> Yes, Memento was riveting.
>
> I actually saw it immediately before showing up at the Ginger Man in Austin
> for Beervolt last year. (!) Didn't I rave about it then, or was i too busy
> getting drunk?

I'm sorry, I don't recall that conversation.  It has to do with my
condition.

Holy Mind-Fuck Batman.

Just finished watching it on all y'all's advice.  Hope I don't dream about
it tonight. Quite the film, was it debuting at last year's SXSW?  Me thinks
I should organize another SXSW "business" trip.

Anybody else planning on going?

-d

____
damclean 403.708.6215