[thechat] Momento (Was: How could LoA be a subject for sooooo long?) (Becomes: SXSW)

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Jan 21 09:46:38 CST 2002

On 12:47 AM 1/21/2002, dave mclean said to me:
>Just finished watching it on all y'all's advice.  Hope I don't dream about
>it tonight. Quite the film, was it debuting at last year's SXSW?

I don't think so...a much higher-profile movie to be debuting at SXSW...I'm
thinking Sundance?

Uh...aha.  Here we go:
<http://www.filmfestivals.com/sundance/2001/films.shtml>

>Me thinks
>I should organize another SXSW "business" trip.
>
>Anybody else planning on going?

Only a marginal interest in going to SXSW, but I'll be there if there's an
evolt thing (ya know, over a weekend or something).

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/