[thechat] College Final? Evolt Entrance Exam?

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Tue Jan 22 18:32:48 CST 2002

At 12:26 AM 1/23/2002 +0000, Seb expounded...

>Sometime around 18:42 22/01/2002, Luther, Ron did verily sayeth:
> >.... you make the call ...
> >
> >http://www.chilliman.com/beer_labels_frame.htm
>
>10 out of 12 on my first go. But then, I have just got back from the pub.
>Never heard of Mexicali and Pabst before, and I got them the wrong way round.
>
>So, what do I win?
>
>Seb.

I had heard of all of them except Mexicali.  But I wouldn't drink any of
them except Guiness (and occasionally in weak nostalgic moments,
PBR).  This test played to all of my weaknesses.  I guess that proves the
point about culturally biased standardized tests. *grin*

I was able to pick out Grolsch and Michelob due to their very distinct
color/shape.  So I got 3 correct.  I consider it a mark of personal pride
that I don't know the others intimately enough.

And who drinks PBR and Foster's out of bottles?  That's strictly can beer
where I come from.

Judah