[thechat] I am Insane

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Wed Jan 23 14:04:08 CST 2002

On 01:51 PM 1/23/2002, Andrew Forsberg said to me:
>Rudy originally posted:
>Martin suggested (to get around stuffed up network problems):
>Bob gave us:
>And now Ben has given us:
>
><http://www.toiletduk.net/insanity_test/>
>(Via MetaFilter)
>
>I don't get it. It's like watching ships pass in the night... it's not
>like this was an old thread... hmm.

Oops.  I wasn't paying a lick of attention during the F1 thread.  Mostly
because, as an American, I saw F1 racing and I thought "Well, I don't know
anything about that," and hit delete.  I do that a lot.

At least I'm not alone in apparently not having paid attention during that
thread. :)

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/