[thechat] interesting blog

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Fri Jan 25 03:36:01 CST 2002

> > <http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Aleutian+Cheesehead>
>
> bought up one of Googles sponsored links for Packers Cheeseheads which
> sounded just absurd enough to be worth a look. I'm sure this is a familiar
> sight to the Americans on this list, but if anyone else wants to see
> pictures of grown men wearing inflatable cheese hats go to
> http://www.packertime.com/cheese/
>
> Kevin Stevens

Thanks Kevin

I honestly don't get it at all:

I find what looks like cheese, click the link to enlarge, and I get -- an
order for baseball cards???!!! -- any Americans care to explain?

Go here:
http://www.packertime.com/products/ptcb1.html

Click the 'click to enlarge' or the cheese thing, and you end up:
http://www.packertime.com/cgi-bin/ptlist.cgi?pmode=VLARGE&item=PTCB1

What does it all mean?