[thechat] [hockey] Stars' coach fired, GM replaced

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Mon Jan 28 23:00:05 CST 2002

On 2002.01.25 09:01, Scott Dexter wrote:

> Ken Hitchcock was fired this morning, and Bob Gainey (GM) moved into the
> consultant role he was planning to do in July.

Dude, I am so out of the sports loop.  And my evolt.org email for that
matter.  I've been receiving all list mail from lists.evolt.org, but for
some reason djc turned it off and I didn't know to switch until now.

anyway, as for dallas... at least you guys are in a playoff position.
Ugh... talk about a tailspin.

Things are rough here.  Maybe we can borrow Hitch for our team?  You still
thinking of coming up  at the end of March?

-d

____
damclean 403.708.6215
dave at members.evolt.org