[thechat] [hockey] Stars' coach fired, GM replaced

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Jan 29 09:14:01 CST 2002

On 11:01 PM 1/28/2002, dave mclean said to me:
>anyway, as for dallas... at least you guys are in a playoff position.
>Ugh... talk about a tailspin.
>
>Things are rough here.  Maybe we can borrow Hitch for our team?  You still
>thinking of coming up  at the end of March?

It could be worse...you could be a Capitals fan. :(

They are the only team in the world that could figure out a way to be 2nd
in the Division and 12th in the Conference at the same time.

<http://www.washingtoncaps.com/games/standings.cfm>

*sigh*

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

     If you save the world too often, it begins to expect it.