[thechat] P.o.Ws - Thought this was interesting...

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Jan 29 09:28:01 CST 2002

On 07:34 PM 1/28/2002, Lachlan Cannon said to me:
> > Can't tell ya anything about Chemistry, but, darn it, I
> > know the periodic
> > table...Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium, Beryllium, Boron,
> > Carbon, Nitrogen,
> > Oxygen, Fluorine, Neon, Sodium, etc., etc., etc.
>
>You didn't have to do chemistry? You never had to balance a
>chemical equation?
>THINK YOURSELF LUCKY, man. I still get nightmares about
>that stuff. ;)

I never said I didn't have to do chemistry, I just meant it never stuck.  I
guess my point was, I learned more rote facts in my education system than
anything useful or practical.

I remember the Quadratic Formula but danged if I remember what it was for...

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

     If you save the world too often, it begins to expect it.