[thechat] [hockey] Stars' coach fired, GM replaced

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Tue Jan 29 10:12:00 CST 2002

> At least we have two hot rookies, but two hot rookies !=
> playoff spot. <sigh>

yeah, but those two are definitely a couple to build a team around,
let's hope they can keep their touch and not go the way of
Kariya-Selanne in Anaheim...

And Dave, I'm must apologize for you guys having the best goalie with
the worst head (okay, besides Khabibulin) ... Turek is a stud, but needs
to get laid more, er something --whatever it will take to get some
goalie-swagger....

<sidenote> You know when you're a hockey fan when you can spell Kariya,
Selanne and Khabibulin without looking them up. Wow, I need to spend
time doing something else </sidenote>

dex