[thechat] [hockey] Stars' coach fired, GM replaced

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Jan 29 10:17:00 CST 2002

On 10:00 AM 1/29/2002, cspruck at mindspring.com said to me:
>Ben Dyer wrote:
> >It could be worse...you could be a Capitals fan. :(
>
>Errr, can you say *coughThrasherscough*? We only just a few games ago,
>tied Columbus for last place in the entire NHL.
>
>At least we have two hot rookies, but two hot rookies != playoff spot. <sigh>

Oh yeah, sorry Chris. :)  But you guys have an excuse, we've been around
for 30 years...

I mean, come on, we have two of the most prolific goal scorers in history
on our team:

<http://yushkin-site.narod.ru/hockey/nhl/history/leaders/totals/goals.htm>
(#41 and #86)

Plus a Vezina-Trophy-winning goalie and the former coach of Team USA.

We shouldn't suck.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

     If you save the world too often, it begins to expect it.