[thechat] Fucked Up US Educational System.

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Jan 29 14:57:00 CST 2002

Yeesh.

Dallas ISD School Board meetings are always a zoo.  Actually, for that
matter, anything in Dallas politics is a zoo. Everybody at every meeting is
protesting something or underrepresented this or being ignored that or
yelling at somebody or we're spending too much money on ________ (arenas,
downtown, mass transit) and not enough on _________ (education, street
repair, downtown, mass transit).

I wish I could find some links.  The Dallas Morning News just redesigned
their site and now Google is returning all 404s.

--Ben