[thechat] skools

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 29 16:00:01 CST 2002

I write software that controls and monitors pipelines, gas lines, and
power grids.  If I make a mistake, it means a pipeline could blow up
killing people.

But that aside.  I'm all for them, or whoever, getting what they can
and what the market will pay.  However, my point was that teachers are
getting paid a small amount to start but so are a lot of people and I
don't necessarily believe that increasing pay is the solution.

Dean