[thechat] farscape

Roger L. Waggener waggener at vss.fsi.com
Thu Jan 31 16:17:01 CST 2002

Aw, now, don't go knocking Voyager.

Everybody always has to knock Voyager.

I mean, I know that a lot of it wasn't so great,
but you needn't make those of us (am I the ONLY
ONE) who enjoy it anyway feel guilty about it.

                    ;]

Re-runs come on here at 11pm on weeknights and
it's good HTML-writing and web-surfing background
noise. It is to me, anyway.

The britcom 'Allo 'Allo comes on at 11, too, but
I've seen(and taped) the whole thing through- 9
video cassettes worth. It was after I realized
I'd seen them all and didn't necessarily want to
watch them again for a while that I discovered
Voyager was on at the same time and made the
switch.

--
  And when they ask me if I speak Rhinoceros
	I'll say "Of cours-e-rous, don't you?"