[thechat] Kilts Was: Re: [Theforum] The footer?

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Thu Jan 31 16:46:01 CST 2002

At 04:40 PM 1/31/2002 -0600, Miriam Frost expounded...
> > > Men in kilts are sexy.
> > *cough*
> > http://www.easyweb.co.uk/pics/wedding/
>
>Heh.
>Yeaah but I didn't say anything about gurly lace collars now, did I? :-)~
>
>Ya got one of these?
>http://www.utilikilts.com/newcatalog.htm
>
>Seriously, tho'... nice kilt, nice fotos.
>Loooove the black & white "kiss with the cape!"

I've got a utilikilt and I love it.  It's much more practical for daily
wear than my formal kilt.

I got married in my kilt as well.  Don't have any of the pictures
digitized.  I should do that now that I have a scanner.

My father-in-law to be also wore his kilt.  We made a great pair.  Fun
wedding.  Especially when my three best-men hoisted me on their shoulders
after the ceremony.  Crowd thought they were going to get a little more
than they paid for.  I apparently managed to maintain a relative amount of
modesty.

Judah