[thechat] dosh?

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Jan 31 18:40:01 CST 2002

> >(Unfortunately, I also fear horses...)
>
> French ancestry?

Nup. Just had a strange hallucinatory dream of a massive horse when I was
very young (4-8 or so), and never recovered.

> >There are things which taste worse than a spider, but not many... (a lit
> >cigarette being one of them - that was horrible).
>
> Hold on one: you *ate* a lit cigarette, or, <pfft />, you drew on one?

Former.

Don't like people smoking. Girl was smoking. Took cigarette from her, and
ate it. Didn't get too burnt. Had eaten another one (extinguished)
previously (for money that time). Absolutely horrible taste. I don't
recommend it at all.

The first spider was a worry though. Must've been the poison in my throat. I
lost my voice for a while and no amount of beer could bring it back (but of
course, I kept trying).

Anyway,

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au