[thechat] farscape

Kath Kath at cyber-kat.com
Fri Feb 1 04:58:00 CST 2002

At 12:19 AM 2/1/02 -0800, iris wrote:

>as far as i understood it the US doesn't get the last
>few episodes of season 3 until april.  what's the last
>episode you've seen then?  the last one here was
>called 'a dog with two bones' or something.

According to the web site, it was called "Fractures"  I was under the
impression that that was the last episode of the season.  I think it was
aired in November.  The new season starts in April (rats - I thought it was
February - guess I'm thinking of Survivor <g>).  They need to make more
episodes - I want more FarScape.

I love the way Crichton keeps using Earth expressions and references to TV
shows and movies.  I think it gives a connection that didn't exist in any
of the Star Trek variations.  They have made it easy for us to put
ourselves in Crichton's place.  He's easay to relate to.

"Frell" has become my favorite curse word and I love that only FarScape
fans know what I'm talking about <g>
Kath ...
Me --> www.cyber-kat.com
work --> www.winebow.com