[thechat] January stats for evolt.org

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Fri Feb 1 11:23:01 CST 2002

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

To:   thelist at lists.evolt.org, thechat at lists.evolt.org,
      theforum at lists.evolt.org, thesite at lists.evolt.org
Subject:  [thelist] January stats for evolt.org

>top 5 search phrases that led people to evolt in Jan:
>1518: netscape themes
>1388: content management system
(go me!)

>honroable
>mention to the brave souls using OmniWeb that accounted for just under a
>tenth of a percent of user-agents!
(Go Bob!)

>oddly enough, windows XP isn't showing up in the
>stats, although i'm not sure if this is because no one using xp is
>visiting evolt (Very doubtfull), the log analyzer isn't set to pick up
>XP yet, or XP based browsers don't report themselves as XP. anyone else
>seeing this?

Hmm - thought I'd accessed us from the rebuilt home Win machine which is
XP. I'll visit from there tonight so it should *definitely* show up in Feb.

Cheers
Martin

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems.