[thechat] any evolters in California (speaking of beer-volts, cheese&wine-volts)?

Shirley Kaiser skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Tue Feb 5 22:56:00 CST 2002

At 11:37 AM 2/5/2002, Joe Crawford typed:
>Quackamoe wrote:
>
>>Terry who's finding it hard to believe that there are
>>no two evolters in all of California less than a
>>hundred miles apart.
>
>I like to think of it as an even distribution. :-)

<ROFL> Good one, Joe.

Sure seems that way! Well, I'm about 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 hours by car from the
Bay area, depending on which part -- I'm about 1-1/2 hrs. from Berkeley.
Looks like I may be closest to Marlene Bruce in Palo Alto.

Yeah, we're all over, aren't we? Well, California's a long state, so that's
the way it is. It would be great to figure out a good place  for as many of
us as possible to meet, though. :-)

Warmly,
Shirley

Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.,  SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser1 at skdesigns.com